The Institute of Politics welcomes your support to help us cultivate the next generation of civic leadership by igniting a passion for politics and public service.
You can make a gift of cash or securities or set up a bequest of any size to help underwrite our work and mission. Please use this secure form to make your donation today.
Our Director's Circle (Gifts of $10,000 and Above)
The Director's Circle is the Institute of Politics' leadership giving group, featuring generous donors from across the political spectrum who share a passion for civic leadersgip and a deep commitment to constructive political dialogue.
Director's Circle members serve as ambassadors for the IOP, providing advice, insight, guidance and financial support.
In return, Director's Circle members receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Preferred seating for you and a guest at IOP Speaker Series programs;
- Exclusive invitations to attend dinners, receptions, or other gatherings with speakers, Institute Fellows, staff leadership, and students;
- Opportunity to direct your gift to underwrite a one-year student public service internship;
- Invitation to attend annual Board of Advisors Dinner, an ideal opportunity to connect with Advisory Board members, Institute staff, and students in an intimate setting.
- Membership in the University of Chicago's Leadership Giving Society.
Director's Circle Members
Bruce & Martha Clinton
Marc & Gail Fenton
Michael & Jennifer Freedman
Mark Gallogly & Lise Strickler
Howard L. Gottlieb
Irving Harris Foundation
Stephen L. Ondra MD
Sharon Percy Rockefeller
Penny Pritzker & Bryan Traubert
The Tricoastal Foundation
Sargent Shriver Peace Institute
Zell Family Foundation
For more information, please contact Stephanie Oberhausen, Director, Principal Gifts, at email@example.com.